Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Building Rapport in the Workplace - Ralph Vaughn Facilitating
Teacher/Instructor: Ralph Vaughn
Topic: Building Rapport in the Workplace
It is true. People don't care how much you know. They want to know that you care. That is the first step in building rapport in every situation, especially in the workplace. By recognizing, relating and assimilating that principle...the challenge will be fruitful. Take the challenge.
- 21 years in the media:
Managed a successful AM-FM Radio Station
News Director and on-the-air personality
Owned a weekly newspaper
- 18 years as a chamber of commerce president & CEO :
Duties included organizational management, community and economic development, strategic planning and fund-raising
- Six years as public relations and marketing specialist for a manufacturing company doing international business; duties also included being a personal assistant and biographer for the founder and chairman of the corporation
- Five years as CEO of a multi-million dollar real estate development and property management corporation
- Founding Board Member & two-year President – Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame, Nashville TN
- Vice-President & Board Member – Uncle Dave Macon Days Festival, Murfreesboro TN
- Volunteer Services – St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital, Murfreesboro TN
Friday, November 01, 2019, 6:45 AM until 8:15 AM
on the campus of Brentwood Baptist Church
c/o Brentwood Baptist Church, 7777 Concord Rd
Brentwood, TN 37027
Registration is recommended
A light breakfast will be served. Join us as early as 6:45 and network with other Christian Executives.
All Friday morning sessions are open to all - no fee is charged, offerings are accepted.