THE OPPORTUNITY: The board of CBL Roundtable invites you to share YOUR business story during three upcoming business expos, scheduled during the regular CBL meeting times.
WHAT IS HAPPENING: This is your opportunity to tell our members about your business, your God-given mission, and ask for leads, referrals, or advice.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS A PRESENTER:
1. You must be a participant of CBL Roundtable with a minimum attendance of 6 Friday morning meetings.
2. You must agree to attend both sessions on October 2 and October 9.
3. Indicate your interest by registering as a Presenter
4. Start practicing your four-minute pitch. (The board enforcers will limit you to that time so that everyone has a chance to hear and respond.)
5. The Fee for presenting and your Table Top is $100. This fee is waived for for our Partners (Associates, Partners, Small Business, and Corporate levels).
When you register as a Presenter for the October 2nd event, you will be registered as a Presenter for the October 9th event and for a Table Top for our Trade Show on October 23rd by our CBL Roundtable Staff. At the Trade Show, our Presenters will be able to host Table Top Displays to provide additional information about their businesses. Come be a part of our sixth Business Expo!
If you do not register as a Presenter, please RSVP as a Participant. Listen about how our champions have incorporated Christian principles into daily operations and the effect it has had on their businesses. Discover the goods and/or Services they offer and see how you can do business with them.